Mr Ako Nnochiri...
Mr Ako Nnochiri MRCOG completed his primary medical training in Nigeria, and then did his postgraduate training in the UK. His training, which was extensive, took him from the highlands of Scotland, through the black country of the West midlands, and back to London where he spent very rewarding years specialising in Urogynaecology and laparoscopic surgery at the Homerton University Hospital. He has published papers and abstracts in peer-reviewed journals.
Mr Ako Nnochiri is a consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Barking Havering and Redbridge university hospitals NHS trust. He practices privately at The BMI independent hospital London, The Spire Hartswood in Brentwood, The Spire Roding in Ilford, and The Harley street at Queen's hospital Romford.
Mr Ako Nnochiri has a special interest in pelvic floor surgery, female urinary incontinence and minimal access surgery. He is also an accredited Colposcopist.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- The British Society of Urogynaecology (BSUG)
- International Continence Society (ICS)
- International Urogynecological Association (IUGA)
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)